While every realtor I know wants to make more money, I also know that not all of them possess the talent, knowledge, or abilities to become Peak Producers. However, I also know this, the Peak Producer training program can make every realtor a better producer, which means every one of you should participate in this training program at least once in your career.
Peak Producers Real Estate Training Program Begins February 25th
Sponsored by John Lusink and Royal LePage York North Realty, the training sessions take place over 12 weeks, and will feature Brian Buffini, a recognized expert in our industry, as well as Joe Niego, a recognized Peak Producer, both from Buffini & Company. Training sessions will be held at the Newmarket office of Royal LePage York North Realty at 17360 Yonge St., Newmarket.
The Peak Producer Program is based upon the “HAS” principle; the recognition that every Peak Producer has Habits, Attitudes, and Skills that make them successful.
- Habits – the actions we take on a daily basis which make us more, or less, successful.
- Attitude – the mindset we bring to everything we do.
- Skills – the knowledge and abilities we possess which determine our success.
Once you fully understand the “HAS” principle, you will learn to:
- Generate leads & close more transactions
- Overcome peaks & valleys in your income
- Identify the 7 types of negotiators & how to win
- Get every buyer off the fence
- Navigate price reductions like a pro
- Conquer the chaos of this business
- Be a professional, profitable business
Brian Buffini brings more than 25 years of sales, coaching, and sales training experience in the highly competitive real estate marketplace to bear in these training sessions. His wit and knowledge of what it takes to become a Peak Producer will make you happy to have invested your time and energy in these training sessions. You will learn practical steps to generating more effective dialogues, real-world tips on effective sales techniques, and much more.
The program includes a comprehensive student kit, as well as a robust Online Resource Center; in short, all the marketing materials and resources you’ll need to become a Peak Producer.
If you are interested in participating in this session of the Peak Producer Program, please contact John Lusink here.
Here is to an ongoing and successful online relationship…
John Lusink, CCIM, Broker of Record & Managing Partner of Royal LePage York North Realty